Glass Bottle 210ml/7 oz
- BPA free
- Interchange between breastfeeding and bottle feeding easily and smoothly, reduce nipple confusion.
- High quality temperature-resistant bottle that can be sterilized in boiling water. It will not release toxins when exposed to high temperature or acidic or basic substances.
- Excellent flexibility-simulates mommy's natural breasts, responds to baby's sucking accordingly.
- Anti-colic Valve-enables air circulation and milk flow efficiently to avoid colic.
- Conform to baby's mouth-mimics the natural curve of the breast, allow baby's little mouth to latch on easily.
- FDA approved
- Stretchable design: Taiwan Patent No. D142938, China Patent No. ZL201030569063.1
- Bottle: glass
- Nipple: silicone
- Cap: P.P.
- Twist: P.P.
- Nipple Cleaning: Please note that the tip of the nipple is delicately made. Please protect the tip of the nipple by pressing on it lightly with your fingertip while cleaning.
- Vent Valve: Before use, rub the vent valve gently to ensure proper air circulation for smooth milk flow and to keep nipple from inverting.
- Please rinse with clean water and disinfect by soaking in boiling water for approximately 3 minutes. Gently pull the nipple to check nipple elasticity frequently. Replace immediately if nipple appears out of shape, becomes sticky or cracked.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision. This product is not a toy.
- Do not drop the bottle from a high place and avoid external impact to prevent damaging the bottle and accidentally harming the baby.
- When sterilizing with boiling water, start by immersing the bottle in cold water, then turn the stove on to gradually bring the water temperature up to boiling. A sudden change in temperature is the primary cause of bottle breakage.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE: Do not sterilize by heating in microwave. Overheating may cause the bottle to burst. Do not heat milk/formula in the bottle using a microwave as it creates hot spots which can scald the baby.
- For storage: please keep in a cool dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
We Also Recommend